Online » Rules
- The participants will be assessed based solely on the submitted video recording.
- A participant can take part more than one category (with IDR 50k / $5 OFF on second to third category).
- Registration is necessary for taking part of the competition, the application form is available at https://www.iymo.org/
- Please note that, no revision/change the repertoire and link video after submitting the registration. The repertoire listed in registration form and the video should be consistent.
- Late registration up to 3 days after the deadline submission will incur an administrative fee for IDR 100k / USD 10.
- The age cut-off by 19 May 2024
Application & Video Submission Deadline : Sunday, 19 May 2024
Judging Period : 24 - 30 May 2024
Result of the Competition : Sunday, 2 June 2024
Entry fees are payable through
Bank transfer : Bank Central Asia
Account number : 0881384760
Account holder : Grace Dianita Oentoro
The entry fee is non-refundable.
- Registration fee includes a medal.
- Free shipping fee for the Java-Bali, Indonesia area. Outside Java-Bali area, the shipping fee is IDR 50k/participant.
- For international shipping fee please refer to the options in the application form.
- The decision of the juries will be final and will not open to further discussion. Also the committee will not accept any intervention during the event.
- A Jury member cannot vote for his/her own student. Therefore, the result of the score is taken from the average of the existing votes
- The committee reserves the right to combine or divide any group classes depending on the numbers of participant in each class.
- Participants agree and authorize the organizer to publish their name and recording for publicity.
- By submitting the registration form, participants agree to the General Rules of the competition.
- The committee is not responsible for the video content submitted. Therefore, it is expected the supervision of teachers or parents regarding the recording process, especially for underage participants.